The
BirchBox for the month of September was a really good one -- This month marks three years for BirchBox and they sent out some really nice products as a result. Every box got a full sized bottle of Ruffian nail laquer (worth $10 by itself) along with three to four other products. I really enjoyed this box! This BirchBox review covers September 2013.
 |
| Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss (6.5 ml very nice sample size): This smells fantastic and goes on smoothly. It feels like velvet on, and it actually looks beautiful. While it's fairly sheer the coverage is quite impressive so this is an item that I'd like to have in a variety of shades. |
 |
| Le Couvent des Minimes Gardeners Hand Healer Cream: This cream is super thick and hydrating. It's good for the rough dry hands that gardeners (or really anyone) can get. This has an amazing smell, like lemon verbena! |
 |
| BCBG Max Azria Bon Genre: This is a brand new perfume in an atomizer (I enjoy getting perfume samples in this form!) I like this a lot and I'm happy that we will be getting this in GlossyBox soon. |
 |
| Ruffian Nail Lacquer (full size, value $10): This color, called "Hedge Fund," is exactly the one that I'd hoped for. It's a positively stunning green foil polish with a gorgeous golden shimmer. |
 |
| Sienna Naturals Baobab Oil Hair & Body Shampoo (30g deluxe sample): This dual use product has Baobub oil, an oil derived from the wild African Baobub tree. Baobub is reputed to give fantastic levels of moisture and give the skin a special glow. This is the type of product that I love discovering through BirchBox -- they always seem to be in the know for the latest and greatest new beauty trends. |
Loving this BirchBox and felt particularly thrilled to get the gorgeous polish I had been wishing for. If you'd like to get your own beauty sample box, it's easy to get on the BirchBox wait list and at the moment the wait time is averaging only around a week and a half (it used to be a month on average!) Get it here:
BirchBox!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment