SEARCH THIS SITE:

September Wantable Review: Wantable Beauty Box September

Wantable has been my favorite makeup box for quite a while because it is all full sized products that come from high quality brands. The box costs $36 a month and gives you 4 to 6 full size products each month, in addition to occasional extras. The typical value of the items is around $80, and often more. For me, the best part about Wantable is that it is so highly customized. You just fill out a beauty quiz with your likes and dislikes (even down to the shades you like) and Wantable will create a box just for you. I've yet to get a bad Wantable box, and even on the rare products I didn't love, the rest of the box more than made up for it.  If you don't like your box, they even make it super easy to do returns with no hassles at all.
The September Wantable beauty box!

Face Stockholm Bronzer (retail $30): This bronzer is in the "Maui" shade, which does meet the designated skin tone on my Wantable quiz. I'm a big fan of Face Stockholm products since I've had them from Wantable before and I think this bronzer is excellent. It doesn't tend to go all orangey like some other bronzers do, and it is long lasting.
Lise Wattier Solo Eyeshadow (retail $18): This shade, Aubergine, is a very deep purple. Silky, easy to apply even without primer, and I found it to be pretty long lasting and well pigmented. As a bonus, the packaging is simply stunning.
Laqa & Co Nail Polish (retail $11): This shade, called "Ankle Biter," is a gorgeous golden brown with microglitter that reflects beautifully. The formula is decent, with one coat giving nice coverage but two coats being the ideal look.
Beauty for Real Lip Pencil (retail $14): This is a one-shade lip pencil that is designed to enhance any lip tone, and it works with nearly any lip gloss. I love this pencil, the tone works very well with the neutral and pinkish lippies that I prefer to wear.
Liberty Republic Fake It Lashes (retail $10): These lashes are from makeup artist Jordan Liberty, who curated this month's Wantable boxes! I love the fact that the company even puts up YouTube videos that coach you through applying the lashes if you have trouble. This style, called "Valley Girl," is definitely dramatic so I'm saving these for a big night out.
Echo Vie Oil: This is an extra! The organic oil can be applied right after showering or bathing, it can be used for the hair, and it can be used on the skin. This oil mixes Jojoba and Sesame oils to keep skin moisturized and young.
Like the looks in this Wantable box review? You can get your own customized Wantable box here:
Wantable

1 comment:

  1. I hope I get the bronzer in my box! It looks niice and not all orange like you said (:

    ReplyDelete