SEARCH THIS SITE:

Beauty Box 5 Reviews: Beauty Box Five Review October 2013

Beauty Box Five is a beauty subscription box that sends subscribers either four or five (usually five) items each month in a little blue box. The price is $12/monthly, however you can get a three month sub for $30, which brings it in at $10 per month. This is the October Beauty Box Five review.
 October Beauty Box Five Review
Beauty Box Five, unboxed!

ModelCo Cheek and Lip Tint (about a half size tube at .16 oz, retail $11): This is one of three ModelCo products featured this month. The other possibilities were the ModelCo lipstick and the ModelCo lipliner. This is a nice cheek and lip tint that I've used before. It goes on pretty sheer in my experience and is quite buildable.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (1 fl. oz, retail about 87 cents): This is a very nice size sample and I'm not thrilled to pieces by it but I will always use Aveeno products just because they are great quality. Nice to have going into the winter dry skin season, good purse size tube.

Nubar Nail Lacquer in "Blondie"(7ml, half size, retail $4): I was especially happy to see this beautiful glitter polish. We've sampled Nubar before in Beauty Box Five and I really liked the formula but it was a creme. Glitters and holos are my favorites so I'm looking forward to trying this one out.
Swissco Glitter Toe Separators (retail around $2 to $3 approximately): These are such a fun item and since I do manis and pedis so often they have already been in use. I like the silver glitter although I secretly wish for the pink glitter ones too.
LaFresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes (8 wipes, retail $2.49): I used to complain about getting a never ending supply of wipes in beauty sample boxes. Now, I am thrilled with every new pack I get because I've been traveling a great deal this year and have discovered how incredibly handy they are. Not only that, but they are really so refreshing feeling and don't cause any irritation or breakouts. I'm now using these not only for travel but also keep an extra pack in my purse, gym bag, and generally everywhere I go.
Beauty Box Five has really improved this year and I have noticed that I always end up actually using their products. They don't usually send the uber expensive exotic beauty creams (although they do send some pricey ones like Skiin), they don't usually send a lot of random lifestyle accessories, but they actually send me stuff that is useful that I enjoy. It's a totally different box from Ipsy and BirchBox but I really enjoy BB5 just as much.

I'm looking forward to November already, especially because they now mail boxes on the 8th of the month! Want to try BB5? Check it out here:Beauty Box Five

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.   

No comments:

Post a Comment