The Splendies package came a few days ago, and as usual it was really fun to open. Part of that is because I simply cannot resist spoilers. Spoilers are my Kryptonite, so I am rarely completely surprised opening a subscription box. Splendies is different, though, because everyone gets a different package and thus there is no way to know. I LOVE actually not knowing what lies inside the Splendies envelope each month, and so far I have been very pleased every time. Here is my latest Splendies review!
 |
| Spree Cheeky Undies: These are my favorites this month. First, the turquoise and green combo is great, and second I am just crazy for this style. The details on this pair of undies really impress: The narrow ribbon woven through the legs and the lace up panel are beautiful. I love these so much that I believe I'll see if I can order them in multiple colors, they are gorgeous! |
 |
| Lace up detail on the Spree undies. |
 |
| Rampage Red Undies: These are so adorable, I wish they had not been so difficult to photograph. They are a great bright red shade with diamond cutout mesh all over and three tiny bows. They have a price tag of $10 on them, which already makes the package worth the cost! |
 |
| Close up of the Rampage undies material. |
 |
| Rose Intimates Boy Shorts: These are quite cute, although boy shorts are not my fave style. I do love the fabric (very soft, not at all scratchy like some laces are) and the pretty flower pattern, so I'm still calling these a win! |
 |
| Close up of Rose Intimates undies. |
I super duper loved the first two pairs and was okay with the third one, even though the first two were much cuter. This is a subscription box that I think is hard to beat. It's normally $12 per month which breaks down to a more than reasonable $4 per pair. However, you can get a discount that takes your first month down to just $8 by using the code
SPLENDIES on their site!
A current promo that Splendies is sponsoring: Any Splendies subscriber that takes a picture of what they receive and
posts it to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter with #SPLENDIES
will be entered into a contest to receive that month's package for free. A fun promo, and I will enjoy watching out for the #SPLENDIES hashtag because I've noticed there is a huge variation among Splendies packages from person to person and I always find it interesting to see what others receive.
Start getting some simply "splendid" undies here:
SPLENDIES
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the
author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However,
some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for
an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may
contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment