This
Elizabeth & Clarke review features their fall line of shirts, and yes the review is quite belated! Due to an unfortunate site glitch around a month ago, the Elizabeth & Clarke fall box review vanished into the aether, so I am going to put it right back up and add a winter preview as well.
Elizabeth & Clarke releases a new trio of designer quality styles
each quarter, and you can select one, two, or three shirts. The premium
package, three shirts, is $60, the two-shirt package is $50, and one
shirt of your choice is $30. All of the shirts are classic, elegant, and
beautifully crafted. These shirts scream quality -- think of some of
Ann Taylor's elegant essentials, or some of Calvin Klein's meticulously
crafted shirts, and you'll have an idea of the type of quality Elizabeth
& Clarke is. The shirts are sized in even sizes 00 through 14 (the
photos in this review are size 6.) You can use their helpful
sizing chart to determine the size for you. In my opinion, they skew large a bit, so if in doubt I'd size down.
 |
| First up: The March! |
 |
| The March: This is really a nice shirt made into a fantastic one with the patches. The first E&C shirt to feature patches I believe, and it's such a beautiful style detail. Grey in color with dark brown suede patches. |
 |
| A closer look at the elbow patches on the March. |
 |
| The Lyon |
 |
| The Lyon: My favorite! The asymmetrical look is so cool. It is a very thin, super soft material and is a dark grey in color. It does not look as spread out as you see in this photo, this was an attempt to fully show the hemline. |
 |
| Another look at the asymmetrical hem on the Lyon. |
 |
| The Barrett: This is a long black shirt with a silky feel, and sadly it did get overexposed so you'll have to trust me when I say it's a true black rather than what you see above. Elegant, long, and would work well with pants or skirt. |
 |
| The neckline on the shirt, opened up. This shows the color more accurately. |
I loved the fall collection, especially the fact that we are seeing more color now. We are no longer seeing just the basic white shirts, but wonderfully elegant darker shades as well. Speaking of that...check out the beauties in the Elizabeth & Clarke Winter 2013 collection!
 |
| The Paige |
 |
| The Davis |
 |
| The Warren |
You simply can't beat the prices and the quality with Elizabeth & Clarke as I've said in my previous reviews of this company. They are beautifully made designer quality shirts that you can get for as cheap as $20 per shirt -- and trust me this is not the Forever 21 type stuff but real quality in my opinion. I still regularly wear my past E&C shirts and they look just as nice as when I got them (as long as I take care of them, naturally!)
The winter shirts will be shipping soon, and you can use the coupon code
INSTYLE20 to get 20 percent off your first box here: ELIZABETH & CLARKE
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the
author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However,
some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for
an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may
contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
What a wonderful designs for this winter..!!! I will definitely pin them all.
ReplyDelete