Wantable Intimates Box is one of the newer ventures for Wantable, and I really enjoyed my first box so I was hoping to receive something just as good in my second Wantable Intimates box. I had noticed that Betsey Johnson (one of my favorite fashion designers) lingerie was being featured in Wantable, so had my fingers crossed I got in on that. Lucky me-- I did!
 |
| My Wantable Intimates box! |
 |
| Betsey Johnson Sleep Shorts: I literally squealed when I saw these. As I've said I wanted some Betsey Johnson item, and I practically live in boxers to sleep. These are oh so adorable, feminine, and feature a cute houndstooth pattern with charming rose details. |
 |
| Rachel Zoe for Jockey Undies: These are beautiful. So far, Wantable has been fantastic about paying attention to my color and style tastes and these are no exception. I really like the wide lace band and the sheer polka dotted material. |
 |
| Bella Intimates is a new brand that Wantable has introduced me to, and I really like their shirts a lot. This is a tee in a gorgeous color (see the inset for the true color, the full photo is overexposed, sorry!) This is a very cozy and super soft shirt, perfect for sleepwear. |
 |
| Jockey undies in black: These are perhaps the item I was least excited about however I still love the silky soft material and the cut of the undies. They are not as unusual as the other two pairs I got this time, but they are obviously quality. |
 |
| Whimsy undies: These adorable polka dot undies have cute green and blue polka dots all over. They seem to really be quality (they retail for $15 by themselves!) and I really like that Wantable sent me a variety. These are basic cotton, but I also got other materials and looks in the box so I am especially pleased with the variety. |
The Wantable Intimates box is different for everyone: You can do a great deal of customization via their style quiz. From your favorite pieces to your favorite colors to your favorite materials and styles, Wantable does a great job covering what you do and don't want so they can send you the right kind of items for you.
The box is
$36/monthly, and you can cancel or skip a month anytime just by
logging into your Wantable account online. See the site here:Wantable Intimates Box
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the
author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However,
some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for
an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may
contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment