 |
| A new doggie b |
Packs for Paws is a new subscription box that is made for the canine set.
Each paw pack ($29.99/monthly shipping included) contains between 4 and 8 premium products that
have been hand picked, tested and approved by the Packs for Paws staff. The focus is on organic, natural treats and eco-friendly, innovative toys.
 |
| Jade dove right in! |
 |
| The Packs for Paws box! |
 |
| Unboxed! |
 |
| Hear Doggy! Ultrasonic Dog Toy: This is a brand new thing for us and it was truly a joy to watch Jade's reaction. The toy, an adorable beaver, has got squeakers in his head...but they don't squeak. They are ultrasonic squeakers that only dogs can hear! Jade suffers from partial hearing loss and she was still able to hear it, I have no doubt. I squeezed the head (couldn't hear a thing) and Jade's head snapped up and she grabbed onto this toy and spun around in circles, going NUTS! She was playing and tossing this toy around for a long time and she still plays with it nearly daily. Love it, love it, love it. |
 |
| Gratuitous photo of my little girl playing with her new toy. |
 |
| Tumbleweed & Eddie's Bow-Wownies: These are brownies for the pups, made with carob, a chocolate substitute which is safe for dogs. They actually smell like chocolate, too. Jade loves these, definitely the favorite treat of the box! In fact, these are something I'll have to buy more of because she prefers these to everything now. |
 |
| Tumbleweed & Eddie's Bacon and Blue Dog Treats: These have nitrate free bacon, blueberries, and oat flour. As much as Jade did enjoy these, she does prefer the carob brownies. That said, she snarfs these down pretty fast too. I really like how this company has only a few ingredients in their dog goodies and it's all focused on being good for the pups. |
 |
| Barkworthies Treat: I think this is maybe made of a beef tendon (no idea for sure), but I'm not sure because Jade ran off with it and left the wrapper too destroyed for me to read. It was well enjoyed and it lasted a good while so this is a good chew if you want to keep your chewer happy. |
 |
| Barkworthies Chicken Sausage Chew: Jade devoured this. When I gave it to her, she took off running to eat it in private because she was afraid I'd want to share, perhaps. She loved it! |
 |
| FurChun: This is a fortune cookie shaped dog toy made from 100 percent natural rubber. It is made to be stuffed with peanut butter, kong paste, treats, etc, and the pup can then work it out. This is kind of like a kong but in a unique fun shape. This was fun for us. I put peanut butter (always a favorite with my greyhounds) in there and then put the FurChun in the freezer for a few hours. I then gave it to Jade to see how long it would amuse her. She sat beside me in my office while I worked and licked, licked, licked, and played with this thing for hours to get every last lick of peanut butter out. A great thing for your dog if you have a pup with separation anxiety (keeps them distracted when you leave) or if you just want to make "bye time" more pleasant. It's multi purpose in that it can also be used purely as a toy without being stuffed. It's SUPER heavy duty for those of you who have power chewers, by the way. |
 |
| Pet Alert Sticker: This is a sticker that you post on your sliding door or window to alert emergency workers that you have pets inside should a fire or other emergency occur when you are not home. I've always used these ( I hope all my readers do too!) and I moved to a new home very recently so a new one was needed. This was a very welcome inclusion for more reasons than that, however. The sticker that was posted at my old home was a reusable type one, but it had outdated information on it and I left it there. It said I had two greyhounds inside, and after losing my old girl Flirty a few months ago I could absolutely not bring myself to change it to say "one dog" inside. Now, I have a brand new sticker and this made it easy for me. It just made me smile and think of how the smallest item in this box somehow meant the most to me. |
 |
| Earth Rated Poop Bags: I LOVE Earth Rated because these are the best darn smelling poop bags ever. I've had these in a box previously and loved the lemongrass scent so I was extremely pleased to see these disposable biodegradable green bags. |
The packs include items like organic/natural treats, high quality
toys, hygiene and grooming products, and various other goodies. Paw Packs come in several alternatives: The regular monthly Packs for Paws box, which you see in this Packs for Paws review, is $29.99/monthly, and there is also a mini Paw Pack option that is $13.99/monthly which has a toy or grooming product plus a package of healthy treats. One great gift option is the Paws for a Cause Pack, which is $49.99 (one time charge.) This sends your recipient a Paw Pack, and a local pet shelter will be sent the same pack. Love this as a holiday gift idea.
I thought this, our first Packs for Paws review, was so much fun, and so did Jade. I am quite pleased with both the amount of items and the quality of items that we received. I highly recommend this box based upon that. Want to check it out? The Packs for Paws site: PACKS FOR PAWS
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the
author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However,
some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for
an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may
contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
Love the sound of the Barkworthies treat and FurChun toy, as my dog loves that kind of stuff! We get BarkBox right now, but maybe we'll try a few of the other boxes.
ReplyDeleteJade is so cute! Love how she dove right into the box to check out all of her goodies!
Thank you so much Alexia, Jade is a great girl and I'm lucky to have her! We love BarkBox as well, it's so nice to have all these awesome pet box options today.
ReplyDelete